Thursday, May 24, 2012

“People say Im too fucking nice, I guess they’re right.They say nice guys finish last,but not to be cocky, I know I’m not in last fucking place and that’s for fucking sure! Karma, what goes around comes around.What I think is funny is why would you wanna take advantage of your friends. The ones that when it comes down to it would get your back everytime. I wonder how many people started their saving accounts ( you people know who you are) It’ll come back to me and it sure as fuck will come back to you. assholes!! AND IF YOUR GONNA CALL MY CELL PHONE AND TALK A BUNCH OF SHIT , UNBLOCK YOUR NUMBER OR LEAVE YOUR NAME SO I CAN RESPOND, AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WIFE ISNT GOING TO FLY EITHER I’M NOT THAT FUCKING NICE. YOU JEALOUS SCARED FUCKING PUSSIES”

No comments:

Post a Comment